A suburb of Phoenix, Chandler, Arizona, has a variety of activities with easy access to the Phoenix Metropolitan area. Desert Cove Nursing Center is centrally located in Chandler. For a day trip, we suggest:
- The Chandler Office of Tourism provides links to hotels, attractions, events and restaurants in the area.
- The Arizona Railway Museum preserves the railroad history of the southwest, displaying trains, equipment and rail cars.
- The Chandler Chamber Ostrich Festival celebrates the ostrich farming heritage of Chandler with ostrich riders, pig races, a petting farm and a variety of other family-friendly activities.
- The Chandler Center for the Arts can seat up to 1,500 in the main auditorium for ballet performances, concerts, musicals, comedians and dramas.
- Chandler Fashion Center is an indoor mall featuring a variety of shops and restaurants for any style.